Purchase Reports

Traffic collision reports may be obtained online for a nominal fee. Per KRS 189.635, to obtain a copy of a vehicle accident report, you must be a party to the accident, the parent or guardian of a minor who is a party to the accident, insurers of any party who is the subject of the report, or an attorney of the parties.

Paper copies of traffic collision reports may still be obtained by appearing in person at the Shepherdsville Police Department.

Accident reports can be obtained here.

Crime reports can be obtained here.